Back2School Online Shop Terms and Conditions
The Back2School website, mobile website, mobile application ("Online Content") is owned and operated by Escuela Solutions Pty Ltd trading as Worknlearn Pty Ltd ABN 94 169 775 400.
1. Governing law
3. Site contents, ownership, and use restrictions
The material on this site is protected by copyright under the laws of Australia and other countries through international treaties.
Unless otherwise indicated and except for information directly from or links to third-party websites, all rights (including copyright) in all content, other material and compilations contained in, or used to create or support this site including text, graphics, logos, button icons, video images, audio clips and navigational and other software (collectively referred to as the Contents) are owned or controlled, and are reserved by Worknlearn and it's related companies, affiliates, licensors and licensees.
4. Information from and Advertising and Links to Third Party Websites
This site may contain information from or hyperlinks and other pointers to internet websites operated by third parties. Such information or websites are not under the control of Worknlearn and Worknlearn is not responsible for the contents of any such information or website. Worknlearn provides such information and hyperlinks to you as convenience only, and the inclusion of any link does not imply any endorsement of the linked website by Worknlearn. You rely on such information or websites entirely at your own risk.
You are referred to the relevant third party websites for all information regarding the third parties' products and/or services. Third parties are solely responsible to you, subject to their conditions, for all issues relating to their website including information, goods, services, prices and the delivery of any goods or services you purchase on the third party website.
5. Personal, non-commercial use
Permission is granted to display, copy, distribute, download, and print in hard copy portions of this site solely for the proper and reasonable purposes of:
- Placing an order with Worknlearn.
- Using this site as a shopping resource, provided that you do not modify the site and that Worknlearn retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the Contents; or
6. Prohibited conduct
You are not authorised, without the prior written permission of Worknlearn and any other owner of rights in content that you access via the site, to reproduce, frame, download, store (in any medium), communicate, show or play in public, adapt, change, or create a derivative work from that content.
No trademark (whether registered or otherwise) that is contained on this site or otherwise used by Worknlearn may be used without our prior, specific, written permission or that of the trademark owner.
7. We can use your feedback
You grant Worknlearn an irrevocable, non-exclusive licence to use any material, information and ideas that you transmit to this site or otherwise provide to Worknlearn from the time you authorise it to be sent. You agree that we can use and adapt any ideas, concepts, techniques, words, images or other content contained in these transmissions for any purpose and without restriction or compensation.
User conduct and indemnity
8. General prohibitions
You must not upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available through this site any material which:
- violates or infringes the rights of others (including their privacy and intellectual property rights);
- is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy, vulgar, obscene, profane or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to, or incite hatred of, any person;
- encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law; restricts or inhibits any other user from using the site;
- affects the functionality or operation of the site or its servers or the functionality or operation of any user's computer systems (e.g. by transmitting a computer virus or other harmful component, whether or not knowingly); or
- breaches any standards, content requirements or codes promulgated by any relevant authority, including authorities that require Worknlearn to take remedial action under any applicable industry code.
Buying products through our Online content
Products may vary between Worknlearn retail store and those found on the Online content.
10. Ordering goods
11. About our prices
Product availability may vary between Worknlearn retail stores and Worknlearn online due to different customer offers. All prices are inclusive of GST. Prices displayed on online are current at the time of issue, but may change at any time and are subject to availability. Prices and availability of items are subject to change without notice. Where permitted in all states, we reserve the right to limit sales, including the right to prohibit sales to re-sellers.